Thursday, July 07, 2011

Wash My Car

I finally wash my car after so long I haven't wash it. I really clean the inside and also outside and thanks to a lot of bird droppings, my car is starting to rust and the top part of my car already has holes on it. Stupid birds. But as I vacuum my car and wash it, I am really happy that I can spend that amount of time with my car even though it is not human as I really thank God that it can bring me still any where I want even though the exterior is not that happening. I wish I can just change the roof top and make the car go on for another couple of years as I feel that getting even a 2nd hand car is not worth it as my travel now is even lesser compared to the days I drive to work when I was working in KL.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jadelyn said...

You could change your car roof top, I did it about a year back

12:28 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Is it? What car you drive? How much it cost u to change it?

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home