Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sleep With HP

The other day my parents went for wedding dinner and after church I went home, hang around and since I had headache, I went to sleep early. But guess what? They had some problems with the car and since I sleep with my HP off, they could not get me. When I turn on my hp the next morning, there goes my hp being flooded with my sis sms blasting me up the wall.

Why I don't turn on my hp when I sleep is because when I turn it on last time, I had a couple of calls asking where I am and etc. It is always wrong number as I guess most of the time when people call me is like from 1am and above and they could be clubbing at that time. So do you sleep with your HP on?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jadelyn said...

Its on!

12:32 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Now its on 24/7 for me

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home