Sunday, June 26, 2011

LRT Rosak

The other day when I was coming back from work, the LRT decided to rosak. I was on the LRT like for 1 hour man. It started to rosak from 555 till I got home 7pm. I had to stand the whole way as I didn't have any seat. Oh yeah the way they tell people about what went wrong shows that they really never do their homework at all. The announcement goes like below

  1. The front LRT Station is over crowded
  2. The problem is from Abdullah Hukum till Bangsar
  3. The problem is from Abdullah Hukum till Pasar Seni.

So which is which? I really don't know. But surely when you rosak during the peak hour of going home surely the stations will be over pack with humans. That is normal. But honestly I was really frustrated and after reaching KJ LRT station, I was freaking tired :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home