Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm Problem Solver

Well I have to train this newbie kid for 2 months but when training him, I get to learn new stuff too as most of the time when that newbie run into problems, I will be the 1 that will have to bail him out as when I ask him for solution he will tell me "don't know". I have to admit, even I got about nearly 5 years working experience, I am not all knowing. I will have to find out the hard way to solve the problem.

The other day when I was solving / thinking of a solution, that newbie sat beside me, looking down, playing with his pen and notebook and was whistling. I really hate when it is not my problem I have to solve. But I have to learn at the other way that when I solve, I will get something new as it is now really hardly that I get to experience new stuff in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home