Sunday, June 12, 2011

What I Do Now

Well since we are not really wanted and the job load is not so heavy, I am starting to read a lot on hand phone(s). Not that I am going to buy any hand phone soon, but I want to read to add to my knowledge as there are so many different technology that I am not even aware that is like coming out nearly everyday.

Now hand phone got AMOLED screen and the other is like super AMOLED, super AMOLED plus and many more. As there are so many types of hand phone out in the market, I am reading what different type of hand phone is offering and guess what? Now there is even a dual core CPU for hand phone!

I guess one day even the hand phone can over take a laptop. But due to screen size limitation, it might not happen. But I guess with a 4.3 inch screen, it will be easier and better to view the Internet browsing and etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home