Saturday, June 04, 2011

HTC Desire HD

Man the season of going gila over different HP has really hit me. Now I want a HTC Desire HD. It comes with 4.3 inch screen and there are actually people selling this phone after buying it is because of 2 reasons.

  1. Screen to big
  2. Prefer Iphone

I wish I can buy 2nd hand from them. But even at 2nd hand price, it is costly. It is about 1.8k for 2nd hand? Some can be from 1.2k and above (AP or Original). But I guess once buying this phone, there is a need to add the additional accessories to protect your HP from scratching. Screen protector (got normal, matte, privacy), case (leather, hard case and etc), more power battery (coz ori battery don't last so long as in how long it can stretch. but depends on how u drain ur battery) and the list can go on till, car charger and etc etc :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home