Thursday, June 02, 2011

Kids Now

The other day when we were having our morning tea, this was the conversation we had :

Rach : It is not easy for those local to find job overseas right?
JT : Yeah. At times they keep jobs for their locals 1st then we come later. Why?
Rach : Nah just asking.
JT : Oh ok.
Rach : Actually my bf might be going to Scotland to do masters, so I want to follow also.
JT : *Inside me*, Career also tak ada, go Scotland to do what?
Awi : If you want you can go, but you wont be doing IT, you will be like a waiter and etc.


But kids now are really different. They cannot take hard life. If I am the parent of Rach, I won't even let her go as it is a waste as her bf (not even fiance) is going there to do masters and how long does masters take? Lets say given 1 or 2 or max 3 years? Then what are you going to do there? Why is following bf so important? I really wonder. If you all know why, do tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home