Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Newbie Issue

There is one newbie who is an @sshole and boy does he piss me off. The other day when he called me to his place with his fingers upward when he wanted to ask me a question. And when I got to his place, the question he asked me as below

"I want to resend the password, who should I send it too?"


This is not the 1st time he is asking me this clever question! He asked me once before some time back. Anyway this kid really have a problem. The other day he was being tease by some of them about having a gf. Before that my dad SMS me to tell me that he could not take me as he is still in Klang. So when I was walking faster to call my dad, he suddenly ask me this :

"Ooi Teo, why u walk so fast? want to go paktoh ah"


I turn back look at him and I continue to walk. Waste my time if I did shoot him. Moral of story, there are many dumb ass people on planet I call earth :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home