Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Laptop

Now I feel like getting a laptop. I guess if you know me, you will know why I want to get a laptop. Not so much of I need it but because......(unsure ask me why). But the current laptop that I have, when I run too many apps on it, boy does it really slow down as the memory is out. The other day when I ran multiple tabs of FF and was running my msn, my laptop really work freaking slow. When I type, nothing came out. Haha. So I had to close some of the tabs and once some of the memory was free up, I manage to get to run my MSN like normal once again.

I have seen some manufactures feed the laptop with 4GB of ram (quite standard), 6GB or till 8GB of ram (this is too much!). But to me, IMHO if you are running Win 7 and if you are freaks like me love to open so many tabs on FF or IE, then I guess even you can finish 4GB in a snap of your finger. So moral of the story is, max out ur laptop as IMHO again, laptop can last you quite long if you know how to take care of it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home