Friday, July 01, 2011

Kena Tipu

The other day when I got an email from my friend regarding water cut, I was worried and I went home and collected nearly 10 pails of water because the notice was for 2days. But on the next day, when I turn on the tap at 730am, there was still water and I told myself it was not yet time. So when I got back home, I asked my dad if there is still water and my dad told me yes.

The amount of time that I use to collect water was so much and there was still water for even the 2 days. Eventually they gave a statement saying that the pipes were replaced really fast and they manage to restore all their services back to normal. I guess if you are unsure why do you even put the notice to hit such a wide area and drive people worried?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home