Sunday, July 10, 2011

Learn To Be Humble

Working with people from overseas especially another kind is really an experience. Even though they call them self Senior IT Security Analyst, I don't think they even have a single bit of knowledge of IT Security. They are so proud of their current job which is nothing to shout about and the project has no future at all.

The other day I was provoked by them. Check it out as below

A: Who will take the ownership of the presentation?
JT : If lets say I take the ownership and when I don't know anything will you back me up as I am not all knowing (coz the work they do is NOTHING ABOUT IT SECURITY).
A : Teo are you scared?
JT : *Wasn't happy with that provocation*. Speaking and presenting is nothing to me.
A : Good.

I think the person who is more scared is that fella than me. When you go for call conference with them, they are always yes, yes, right right. Not only that, they are freaking lazy, they always as us to do their work while they do nothing. As you notice, I have to monitor servers every 4 hours manually as there are many reasons given to why we cannot use any monitoring tool.

Not only that, when my TL asked 1 of their kind to do the scripting 2 weeks ago, nothing came back till today. They say 1 week will be ok. But guess what? Till today I see nothing. That is why there is nothing to shout about them, they are more of shaking the heads but they CANNOT GET THE JOB DONE. So please don't have such high respect for them as guess what? We are any time better than them at every level (speaking the truth here).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home