Monday, October 04, 2010

Now You Regret?

The other time when there is this PM who had nothing to do as she just completed all her projects wanted to come and audit DC. So after that she told my boss that the Policy should all be inside the ISP and I told my boss that some stuff still be stand alone to look stronger by itself and by doing that we don't need to reference here and there which can be messy.

But my boss opt to follow that PM way and guess what? When it came to our new project launch, we had some problems. Most of the PnP can be considered not valid as it is not combined into 1. To be able to give the customers new set I will need to correct the other set before giving it to the customers.

I guess we don't really need to listen to people every time they tell us to do something. If we keep on following there will be no end to changes. I too believe at times we will need to stand firm on what we are doing and yet we still can listen to ideas that are provided by people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home