Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Worship Conference in DUMC

I attended both nights of concert and I have to say that both nights were total different. 1st night was Sidney and 2nd night was Glenn. But I prefer Sidney as it was 2 hours of great music and worship. Not only that, he can scream which don't really sound like scream for 2 hours without feeling tired too. I myself after 2 hours was really tired. I will remember the nights for 6 reasons, which will be :

  1. Superb Sounding Of Taylors Guitar
  2. God's Presence with mixture of English and Bahasa Songs
  3. Amount of People who rush in when the door was open.
  4. The ending song with Hosanna!
  5. Super arrangement of songs
  6. A lot of Indonesians were there.

As for Glenn, it was really good too. But his was not the whole way power pack with songs but there was a little bit of talking which makes both nights different and that people can sit down. I guess not only I was the 1 tired, but those who stood for 2 hours will be tired too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home