Thursday, September 23, 2010

Desa Park City

I went for dinner in D'Fortune the other day and I invited a friend who was staying there to eat with me as I owe my friend a meal. Anyway after we ate, my friend invited me to Desa Park City. To me I thought that place is for those who have houses there only and it is a gated community. I didn't know that there is life in there till my friend told me. There is a park in this place too which people can bring their dogs to have a run and also have a run on their ownself.

When my friend brought me for a tour around the area, man I was shocked that there is so many nice car's there ranging for Skyline R34 and Skyline R35 in the area looking for parking. Man it is like another car show room over there. But check out the name of the area also that you know it is a rich man area so these people can buy this type of car with no problem at all.

The park is really nice. If you love dogs, go check out the area. Even at night there are many dogs with owners and other people doing exercise at that park. The only thing is the trees are still quite small so when you run in the morning, it might be quite hot. But really go check out the park and I know that you guys will enjoy it too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home