Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wow

I was recently in the Aubrey Suwito "Christmas With Friends" and I have to say I am totally blown away till today. I am really grateful to be in the band to be able to perform at the highest level which I never ever got the chance before. Like I mention many times already, I am really lucky to be in.

After the event, I started to check out my band members and boy are they well known. I found them in youtube playing or even having an interview and it is recorded. I will tell you a little bit of what I know about my Band Members.

Starting from

Drums - John Thomas, he is selected by Yamaha Malaysia as he is a really good drummer. Even on back stage he was practicing his beats with his device.

Bass - Andy Peterson, this guy has played for so many local and overseas event and even played for some popular singers from overseas.

Guitar - Nan Aznan, this guy plays for malaysian artist and also was playing in 1 in the million (singing contest).

Guitar - Mohd Rafi, Don't really know much about this guy, but he has couple of albums under his name

Percussion - Steve Thorthon, Man this guy plays for Michael Jackson and Mariah Carey, do I need to say more?

Piano - Aubrey Suwito, a guy really popular in our local scene.


As for the rest of the crew on the horns, I don't really know them either. But every single 1 of them made the difference during both nights :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home