Wednesday, September 29, 2010

General Stuff

The trend that I see now is lets say your 1 half don't attend CG the other half don't attend CG too. Why does that happen? Actually I am still wondering and it happens most to YA. For example in my parents cg, if 1 half don't come, the other half will still come. So what does it mean? I know at times lets say 1 half have to do OT while the other don't, wont it be good if the other half turn up for CG?

What you guys think? Any comments on this issue?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jadelyn said...

I think this is something faced in my CG! My personal take would be the other half should still attend!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Yeah I agree. I think people don't attend is to escape from cg. That is my take on this issue

12:20 PM  
Blogger Jadelyn said...

hmm maybe not so much to escape, but I always feel its the heart, maybe they hv no heart/ desire for the word hence on their own basis they make it a convenient excuse not to come

12:25 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

And also to add on that the 1st love is not God but on earthly things. Coz if you love God you will put other things below it.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home