Saturday, October 02, 2010

ML Wedding

18th September was my classmate wedding. It was held in Wisma LYL in the restaurant there. But the highlight of the night was more of gathering than anything else. My table was made out of my own class which we contributed to 5 people and the other's were also from the same course just that they were different class. Before the start of dinner, I called another of my classmate who was not invited for the dinner for tea. After makan we headed back to Tmn Paramount mamak for tea.

I guess it was worth while for tea as some of my classmates haven't seen each other for more than 3 years. During tea we talk so much of stuff and honest I think the amount of time we had with each other was really short as it was really late and I had to send my friends back to KL.

Congrats
To
ML & Hubby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home