Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lost Confidence

The other day when one of our so called experience staff made a mistake and its so stupid mistake, I lost confidence in him. He was given a task to do restoration and even that he made the mistake but yet he sign off that everything was ok. But when it was at night, all the unwanted happen which was EOD got problem.

Another staff that we have too is really poor in understanding things. When asked he will reply ok but when he is asked to do the job, he cannot even do the task at all. The reason why I hate it is because it will only cause problems to me when the forms come back to me. If there is a mistake, who is going to follow up with the user? Me? Man my task is already as high as KLCC man..

I guess even after working for many years, basic things we will need to know or not how will we be able to progress to another level of our work? If we are happy with our current pay and position till we retire then I guess it is ok, but if we are not, should not we do even better?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home