Tuesday, April 06, 2010

My Boss Told Me

The other day in the evening on 2nd April, my boss told me this:

Boss : Those documents you prepare pls put it in the server
JT : OK
Boss : You always say ok but you never do.


I wasn't really happy with that remark but I didn't really bother bout it as I am only 1 person doing IT Sec and when comes to visit, audit or others I am the one always working hard to cover for the rest because of our so called shortness. I am the 1 that have to prepare docs, write docs, create stuff from scratch and work on Saturday and Sunday yet get nothing. If you think you can really find people who will work like me (I might be wrong) then go ahead and find replacement of me as people no longer want to work so hard but to have life balance. Anyway that comment is also not for me. I have a office friend who tells the boss yes he will do but in the end he does nothing. Like my friend mention "he makes noise for easy task" which I total agree.

All I need now is a well deserve holiday far away from PJ and guess what office? I am not going to carry my support phone with me. Try reaching me on my main phone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home