Monday, June 02, 2008

Stupid Rat

There is a rat in my house and it is really causing a lot of problems in my house. I wish I can catch it and really pour hot water on it. I have given it a chance to run but it still hang around my house and it is causing more problems for me as it shit and pea around my kitchen and now I have to clean up the mess. I hope by tonight the stupid rat will walk out of my house before I make the trap and prepare a good feast for him before killing him alive :P Evil? Yeah I am especially if you make my house upside down.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here comes the aggresive child now...wei...a christian should show their LOVE towards all living things...RIGHT??

Don't try to give stupid excuses like the rat disturb you first...coz rats don't have brain...while you do...so people who HAS BRAIN should think of a better way to get rid of rats rather than KILLING them :)

PISS OFF...yes!!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

nolar the rat is stupid coz it came into my house mar.then he lost his way and cannot find his way then his fault la...

killing them is a way to get rid of them la sis....haiyo like that also u dont knw wan....

love for rats is no no to me :)

we shall kill them all *evil*

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bible says Love your enemy as you love yourself. and Thou shall not kill...see already two verses ask you NOT to kill the rat :p

9:11 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

come on sis that rat pea in my hse and it is so smelly and it bite my cupboard and some other cardboard also...so takkan im letting him off the hook?

btw it ran away i guess....

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home