Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Games & Themes & Tones & Camera

Since I got my new hp like nearly 2 weeks, I started to find more themes and games. My theme now is actually a scenery picture and my main song is 'One Way' from United Live Hearts As One. I decided to end my voice mail so that when my phone rings, people can hear the song too :P As for my sms ringtone, it is some I Phone sms tone.

I am really happy with this phone so far. Even people complain that the speaker is not good enough, sound cannot compare with the Walkman phone, I feel this phone rocks. I guess it rocks is because I didn't have a good phone last time and suddenly a change to a 3.2 MP HP with so many other stuff it can do, it really shocks me and I feel it is really worth the buy. I have to say when I plug my earphones on and I on it at the LOWEST volume, it is really still loud and CLEAR. The reason why I don't really hear that much music is I don't want to get deaf at a young age :P

Games that I have so far on my hp is 1943, 1944. Uno, Bubble Bobble, Sonic, Rambo and Metal Slug 3. Application that I have in my HP is Bible (NIV) and Torch Light. I wanted to put in the KJV version of the bible but I think it is not a need for now even though I have a lot of space to spare. I got another application software which is for guitar chords but then again maybe later.I put in around 80 over christian songs in the phone too but like I say, I don't really hear them that much.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come'on you should have change your hp years ago lar... I think this hp suits you in this transition period :p

12:56 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

you see sis, i dont earn like u so i cannot just simply go and change my hp to something that is madness in price mar rite?

then i dont earn like u also ler :P

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Har...u know how much I'm paid and I high confidence that your maths will be much better than me...So...who's earnig more now??

The now who earns more shall pay for the other's meal next time :)

6:53 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

my math v bad ler. last time also always D wan in uni except my stats i got B- or was it B+? the rest is D i tink :P

i never like maths.....

and you still nv buy me my bd makan yet!! and u ask me to pay for ur meal next time?

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...now someone is trying to act dumb...well...D is also pass i guess :)

9:15 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

pass but it is not good result mar D

acting dumb? nah this is play smart

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home