Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Farewell Part 2

Just an update of my farewell.

Thursday will be another lunch with BOG people. No certain plans have been made yet for Thrusday. Lunch was in Sekawan that day.

Friday will be lunch with marketing department. I believe they want to bring me out of Aeon to eat as they told me they need at least 1 and half hours on Friday. So where are we heading? Stay tune for more. Yen brought me out for lunch in a place I never existed. I thought it was a pub, but it is a pub at night. Food was good, environment was nice too. Lunch was nearly 2 hours that day as it was my first time having lunch with her and we chatted a lot about company and other stuff. Thanks lady for lunch :)

Next Monday it will be on Shamsher and I believe Kong Wan Yee. Where too? In the end we ate meet ball noodles. This time we had CY Lim to join us. Lunch was quite some time too. Around 1 half hours. On that day I took halfday MC as the insect bite my eye on Saturday cause me to not be able to work nicely. After lunch I went to get my switch and thumb drive from Lowyat as my switch got fried. Went home and it was nearly 4pm.

Thursday will be with BOG once again. Where where? Thursday we had lunch at 1 cafe and I could eat anything I want. Ate Japanese food ordered by Rachel. Thanks BOG for lunch.

Friday will be with Finance, HR and MIS. Where too? In the end it was Finance and Legal and we headed to Pavillion to eat. I have to say it is a big place to be in. There are a lot of food choices to choose from. I ate Duck Rice for my last farewell.

MIS actually wanted to bring me out for lunch on Friday or Saturday, but I was fully book and Saturday I decided not to work as I will be starting my new work on Monday. I don't mind even if they forgot my last day as everyone is busy with their own schedule.

Once again a special thanks to everyone who made my farewell possible. Even though it was simple food, I thank you for farewell and the most important I want to thank you guys for the time that we spend talking during that time. Thanks to all once again. Take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home