Sunday, April 13, 2008

OUT of AEON

Friday was my last day in AEON. Happy to be out? Yes and No. Well honest I miss my dudes there. They are like my best friends and they are they have the same mindset as me and we are willing to go all the way to help out people. But I guess now things are different. I will be stuck in the datacenter. Things will now change a lot as in the datacenter is only 2 people. I wish it will be more so it will be more happening place :P

Those of you still in AEON, if you are not happy leave and find another job. Really. I know some of you were cheated when you all came in as they promise you some post. But guess what, they did that is coz they don't have enough workers there.

As for my dudes who are there, all the best as you all are the fresh blood to take over all the systems. Don't worry about the rest of them as most of them don't know much of the systems. Do what you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home