Sunday, April 13, 2008

Company Annual Dinner

Company Annual Dinner was In MO on 1st of March. This year I decided to work on that Saturday as I could just hit the road from MO after work. It was raining CATS AND DOGS when I went to get my car. Suddenly the sky was so dark at around 5pm+ and the best part is I don't really know how to go to MO from my place but in the end we manage to find our way there. Food was better than last year and this year I didn't get my lucky draw as I believe since last year I manage to get it, this year let it be for someone else. Below are some pictures of the event. Theme this year was "High School Musical"


KW and I Testing Corrina Camera


Support Team Picture Before Dinner


My Table


Marketing Department



Half Way Through Dinner


Halfway Through Dinner But With K


Before Dinner


Zai And I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home