Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Farewell Farewell

I really thank God that he has bless me nearly everyday as I have only 2 weeks left in AEON. Since last Friday I started to have farewell by different departments. Last Friday was with marketing people in yong tau foo and a big group of them join the farewell. I believe lunch that day was paid by Alice. Thanks maam!!!

But I have to say the place was really hot. I didn't have a farewell yesterday but it was good to have some time chatting with different people from different department. Lunch was good yesterday too but I didn't eat enough and I had to get tea at around 4pm :P

Today was another farewell for me by MIS BISS team. Thanks Sue for the lunch. Those who went for the lunch was Lay Bun, Sue and Shirley and I was the only guy (coz the rest of them eat already) and we ate chicken rice.

Thursday will be another lunch with BOG people. No certain plans have been made yet for Thrusday.

Friday will be lunch with marketing department. I believe they want to bring me out of Aeon to eat as they told me they need at least 1 and half hours on Friday. So where are we heading? Stay tune for more.

Next Monday it will be on Shamsher and I believe Kong Wan Yee. Where too? Stay tune :P

Thursday will be with BOG once again. Where where? Don't know yet

Friday will be with Finance, HR and MIS. Where too? Don't know also :P

I don't think MIS department will get to bring me out on any official farewell as you all can see my dates are all taken.

A friend told me this, the reason why I have so many farewell is because people recognize what I have done for them. Another friend told me that they will miss my services (support) when I am no longer there. Another friend told me why people willing to pay for me is because I am very kind heart.

I believe when I leave I will leave a big gap in MIS as most of the things I know. But since they didn't treat me well I think the best is to leave and move on my future to some other place. To all my friends who are taking me out on lunch or even dinner, thanks and I appreciate it a lot. I wish that I will be able to do more for you all before I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home