Thursday, December 27, 2007

Liz Party

I was invited to attend Liz Birthday party on Boxing Day. During that night it rain which was a good and not so good thing. Good as it will cool the weather and not so good is because when we need to go to inside her house we need to use the umbrella :P But that night was a night I would not miss as Lydia Lim was there too. I haven't seen both of them for nearly a year as they have been in aussie doing their last 2 sem's there.

We started off the party with makan and prayer from Liz dad. Then it was makan time and I was sitting with Lydia and we were having a good time chatting about rubbish. Most of the time or can I say 95% of the time was rubbish and jokes. I guess like what Joshua say,"in the end, we don't really know which is the truth or not the truth". But it was a good time of chat. After that Lydia and I proceed to check out the fishes that Liz had at home and boy was those fishes hungry but Liz didnt allow us to feed those poor fishes.

We then started to chat more about some stuff that I promise Lydia I will share with her and we got many interruptions by different personals. Then it was cut cake time and take picture time and after that it was chatting time with Lydia again. I believe that Lydia & I were the topic for that night as we were called the paktoh couple. Liz then serve us cakes to check on us if we are misbehaving (I believe so).

In the end I did spend quality time with Lydia catching up and sharing my stories with her. But I guess I was there for the right and wrong reasons too as we were using other people's house to paktoh and not to celebrate Liz birthday :P Anyway to Liz,


HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY LIZ


(Click For Animation)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home