Monday, August 08, 2011

My New Monitor

I guess I told u guys my monitor died on me some time back. I got a replacement. Yey. It is actually from a friend of mine's housemate. He bought the whole set pc last year and it came with a 19 inch monitor which he didn't use till today. So since the other day I was checking and reading about monitors, my friend asked me if I was buying and I explain to him my situation. So in the end he did check out if his friend was willing to sell and I got it at a good price of rm200. Anyway his friend uses a bigger monitor which is 23 inch (wahlah way). Anyway my monitor pictures as below

The monitor comes with 4 USB port, VGA and DVI. I havent tested the DVI (kinda lazy) but I have tried to play games and plugin the USB on the monitor and it does work. Yey. Wonder how the USB can work? Well there is a cable called upstream that connects the monitor to the USB port of ur PC and it works. Anyway the monitor back cannot be adjusted coz the thing is jam but I don't need to move as moving it will bring more trouble for my neck :P


Monitor Front


Monitor Side (USB)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home