Friday, July 29, 2011

Mount Murud Trip Part 2

On Thursday, at 4am we had to wake up, wash up, ate break fast and our journey started at 445am and we had to ride in a 4 wheel drive for 7 hours. We had to go thru the timber camp and when we reach the foot hill, it was already 11am+. When then had our lunch a while then we started our journey to the camp site. It took me another 4 hours before I reach the camp site. My mum took about 5 hours while my dad who was waiting for the others took about 6 hours. The last group that arrive took 7 hours.

At the Holy Mountain, my dad actually saw the burning bush and it was captured on video by another person. I wish I have the video so that I can let you see what he saw. I saw the video too.Pictures as below

Travel @ 430 AM


Stop For Toilet and Makan



4 Wheel Drive

Timber Camp Pictures


Timber Camp Pictures


Journey Up To Lepo Bunga


Lepo Bunga


Trail Up

Holy Mountain


Holy Mountain


Holy Mountain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home