Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mount Murud Trip Part 1

Well I shall write a sequel on my trip. Went to KK on the 13th Of July. Flight was at 1020am and we caught the bus from KL Sentral to LCCT. Reach there like near 1PM +. But when I was still in LCCT, the driver called my mum and told her that he don't want to take us and assigned another driver to drive us which is a little bit too much. How can you already promise then last minute change how things are done?

Anyway we reach, pickup another 3 people from the main airport and we went to have lunch at this area that was build by a Christian Community. I didn't get a shot on this are though :( But the food there was good. Had ikan bakar, rice, vege and egg (3 people eat) for rm28?

Then it was 3 hours drive to Lawas and it was tiring journey. When we reach there around nearly 8pm, we rest and we had dinner and we had to wash up and prepare for bed as the next morning will be an 4am wake up call.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home