Sunday, July 24, 2011

Why So Rude?

The other day in front of my area. This guy from In*** was complaining to the building management.


I : Your tap and hose always got issue
M : Where got?
I : It is always not working and always spoil.
M : Over here 100 over people use. At your home only your family use.
I : The one in my house has better quality then use that.
M : It is no use, it will still spoil too.
I : That is not my problem it is yours.

When I heard that, I myself wasn't happy. Why the world are you so rude to people for? I think even they come and change the toilet lights and etc you should be happy. At that moment I felt like telling that I to go back to his own country since he is so nasty and go suffer there for not being grateful to the items that is in the office

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home