Friday, August 05, 2011

Captain America

The other day 1 of my friends invited me to watch Captain America and it was the 3D version. I have to say, the last time that I went to the movies was last year in May and usually I do it once a year in May to "treat" myself coz I believe I need a break during the mid year.


Anyway I am going to admit, this is my 1st time watching a 3D show in the cinema too. Yeah I know, I am really back in time. This show was invited by my Secondary school friend and suddenly on that day (Wednesday) she could not make it and on that day itself I brought my laptop to office. So since another friend of mine asked me when CA was going to release, I said I had no idea, so I invited this other gal to watch it with me. This girl even though she had cg on that day, she still went to watch the show with me.

So thanks to my friend who originally invited me for the movie. Really thought full of you :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home