Monday, August 22, 2011

Command Of English

You know, its really important to at least know grammar and know what and how to write precisely. But when you read how some fella from overseas write their emails you will be very confuse. I can give you an example as below


"Our meeting today is cancel, please find new schedule as below"


Do you actually know what is the meaning? It is actually saying the meeting has been reschedule to a different time but at the same day. So the other day my friends didn't attend the meeting and that overseas fella was angry and he was blasting my team leader because the rest of my friends didn't attend the meeting. I was excused as I had to attend prayer meeting.

If simple stuff also cannot write, it is really difficult. he has written many times and I have to clarify with the user what he was actually trying to say. So if you think overseas people English is good, think again. If you wonder who wrote this, ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home