Tuesday, August 16, 2011

After Coming Back

I have to say when I got back from KK, it took me about 1 week to recover. During this time, I still had tummy issues and I went to the doctor to get medication for my parents too. I wish I had a taken an extra couple of days to rest but I didn't want to use up so much of my holidays. Anyway I came back home and manage to get cleaner water once again, with sun burn and also some diarrhea.

But overall it was a good trip. It was physically and mentally challenging especially when I was walking down from the camp side to Lepo Bunga. I really thank God that I survive as when I was down, I was thinking to myself how on earth am I going to walk till down there? Someone who actually had to walk about 11-13 hours even gave me their water to drink which I was really thankful for too.

So Next year it shall be Bakalalan and it will be a complete trip (meaning I went up the hill and down the hill)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home