Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mount Murud Trip Part 6

Today was the day we had to walk down. But it was one of the most night mare for me as I was having food poisoning and in about 10minutes, I vomit more than 3 times. When I reach the Holy Land, I was down and out. When I was so called semi conscious, many people came to pray for me and I really thank God for many of them who even prayed for me when I was resting before I reach the Holy Land. It took me about half an hour before I got back a lil bit of my strength and started to walk. I really thank God for others who actually help my mum also to carry her bag down and also an uncle who carried my bag down too. I really want also to thank the other 2 people who accompany me to walk the whole journey as I was the last batch behind. On that day itself, it took my whole team about 8 hours to walk down to Lepo Bunga and another 6 hours ride on the car before we reach Lawas. When we were there, we just crash into a hotel and took our bath and rested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home