Friday, August 19, 2011

Kids Today

I guess I wrote about this a couple of times before. But this time the story is going to be different. There is this girl in my office who just grad from her university and that day she told me her bf is really important to her. She even told us that if he goes overseas to do his PHD, she will follow him. Inside my heart, I was wondering, you don't even have a strong foundation and you just want to follow your bf like that? Some of the stuff she tells me like she wants to have a good family and be rich (who does not want that) and that also she wants to be successful in her job. She wont get success at the current place and even when we told her to leave, she will be 1 day she wants to leave, 1 day she does not want to leave. She even told me she plans really far ahead too. I guess planning is ok, but I guess we got to fall back to basics which means we got to be realistic too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home