Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tough Day

It was a tough day on 21st October. I receive a call at 745am from Mr Ng telling me no more HDD SPACE and I straight away rush down and started to investigate the problem and boy the operators who are there are no help at all as they don't know anything and they don't even monitor the system.

Even checklist that are given are just sign without even checking. Many times we have hit problem and they say they monitor when they don't and we have to find some excuse to cover them. I think some people are now plain lazy and really they cannot pakai. Even their job they can't even do and the best part is after working 2 years they still cannot get their job done nice. At times I wish they are at the firing blocks rather than us for their mistakes that they created.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home