Sunday, October 24, 2010

Desa Park City

Was in Desa Park City again the other day with my friend for dinner. The place is not bad. Ate Japanese food as my friend wanted to eat it. I don't have problem eating anything. But the mistake that I did was I ate too much rice at 8pm and I was to sleep by about 1030 and that the rice would not be able to digest on time. In the end we hang out at that shop till 1030pm and we headed back home.

Food there was not bad. As we sat outside, I was more worried mosquitoes will bite me more than anything else. But since I was wearing long pants I didn't feel anything and since we were sitting under the fan I guess the air will be circulated and maybe will push the mosquito away. This time we didn't walk the park as we ate and sat there and talk and shared our own theories that sounded correct to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home