Sunday, October 17, 2010

In My Office

The other day 2 of the staff on shift had an argument. I guess that is why my friend got an sms. That guy was saying next time don't let the shift supervisor work with normal operator as he won't get to learn anything.

To me that is rubbish. In the 1st place, no 1 can tell you who they want or who they don't want to work with as working as a team, we will need to know how each other pattern of working is. But I have to admit, that some of those guys are not that good them self.

Not only that, there are some who work nearly more than 2 years still cannot get the job done and still need to call my friend for support. It is such an embarrassment in my opinion but yet they still can tell who they want and who they don't want to work with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home