Saturday, October 16, 2010

Topics Of Getting Married / GF

During the start of prayer conference, I was there early as church prepare dinner for those who help out. When I was there, this 2 uncle's who started to talk about bf/gf topic. Then there goes this uncle telling about this 40 year old story for the 3rd or 4th time that got me quite bored of it and there goes Uncle Peter saying I had no guts to find gf and etc and other stuff that I am choosy and etc.

But I was quite lucky that I had my friend there and I manage to go and talk to my friend to run away from the topic. I told my friend the story and my friend was quite shocked with some of the statements made by them and even asking me to go after a girl during worship time with a loud voice even though the girl is about 9-10 years younger than me. Anyway my friend told me to speak into their life but I rather "spit" into their life.

On Saturday evening when I was walking into church this Aunty called me and told me about my mum asking her to find a gf for me. She did Q&A with me on some stuff like my age and etc and she even told me at my age it is time to find a gf. I manage to play along as it is my skill to play along this type of stuff.


On Saturday night, my parents had to go out dinner with the visitors from church and on Sunday this is was what happen.

Mum : Their daughter very pretty wan.
JT : *had enough* So you want me to get married to them is it?
Mum : Nolar, but you can start smelling them
JT : They got land or not, if no land cannot
Mum : Wah where can find out like that wan.


Honest, sick of this type of questions. The other day I told my friend I will pickup any 1 and marry and get my parents off my back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home