Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Am Very Used To IT

After not having parents around me for sometime (when I was in Penang or they on holiday) I actually can and I am still alive. My parents do leave me quite often (poor me) and off they go to any land but that don't even bother me a single bit (really). I guess since I was young my sister and I were train to be alone without parents and it really brought us up to being independent and we can make sure the house is still on the correct side even though our parents are not around.

But the only issue is at times it can be heading home to an empty home with no 1 to talk too but to but only 1 way conversation (which is tv / radio to you) or maybe 2 ways (call someone thru hp, telephone/ skype / msn and etc).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home