Thursday, July 08, 2010

Kena Accident

The other day when I was driving to church I was involved in an accident. Stupid Motor bang me from behind. Was in SS2 at the bridal house there and I stop when a MyVi wanted to reverse out. Then a few seconds later the motor bang me. Then I drove in front to stop and he dare to stare at me. He was in the wrong and he dare to stare at me. The reason why he knock me is because there was not enough space in between for him to go.

But he is a stupid blardy merchant. Lucky no serious damage to my car. But guess what? This is his motor plate number WGB7208. Anyway he speed off after staring at me. When he speed off, he ran for his life. Honest if he stop, I will beat the hell out of him. I don't give a shit if u are a blardy merchant. Best part is 3 people on the motor. Him in front, his small kid in the center, his wife behind. Man if his kid and his wife would have died would be so good. I know I might sound evil, but I hate you guys even more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home