Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Just Lost Of Words

I decided to join choir / backup singer for the production in July. Even now, I am wondering if it was a right move. To start things off, we are required to test the mike and that part I failed already. Can't even sing what I can do. I was singing the low key all the way. I panic. I never sang on mike before. Anyway don't ask me to sing on K as it is different if you are singing in an auditorium that can sit 2700 people at one go.

Then when it came to practice, we suck. Mind you, we are now in our full rehearsal and event is coming really soon. Even though we tried to pay attention and count, we are always either too fast or left behind. Then during the end I was honestly not happy already. So when one of the Production Manager came, I just told her the problem that we are facing. Anyway our team was later shot by the dancers too. We were also shot by the other production manager. I honestly was not afraid to admit we suck and we were bad. I mean hey come on man, we didn't get to practice with the band like you guys do. They just tell us to listen to this and that and come in and sing, but guess what? It is not so easy. Most of the time we are like the not so important. Yeah I know we are not important as we are not seen on stage. Maybe NO ONE knows that we even existed and maybe they think we are just going to spoil their show. Maybe it is about time to pull out.

I love doing vocals and I will do my best if given the chance. But now it seems to be a different story all together. Just wondering if I should just pull out...................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home