Sunday, July 04, 2010

Selfish Part 2

One set of people that I will truly say that they are selfish is SL programmers. When they do their work, they just think about them self. Let's say there is a project migration, the rest of the people who are doing the same thing they wont bother about them. They will say I don't know. But when I ask another team they told me too that they will be doing the same thing. Sad but true.

There was once when this fella who was suppose to coordinate the event only remembered his team. And when my friend asked me if his set of libraries were restored, I told him I wasn't sure and that I don't think it was done as I didn't see any documents for him. True enough it was not done thanks to this coordinator who forget. So in the end I still whack the coordinator. The problem is if we need to restore we need to go to CYBERJAYA. From PJ to CJ is freaking far. If it is beside me I don't mind. See another set of selfish people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home