Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weirdo On Facebook

The other day I had a weird person who send me a msg on facebook. This girl is from Philippines and she was asking me my details (Name, age). Not only that, she started to use tagalog on me. I didnt reveal my details and told her I have no idea what she is talking about. Then after that she asked me to call her as she wanted to hear my voice.

I was like wow, you want me to call you to hear my voice? How about the other way round? After that I didn't reply her messages anymore. Man I don't really understand people "TODAY". They are weird!

2 Comments:

Blogger Huis said...

just ignore will do,this type of ppl are very free..too free I would say!! cyber world is not real and have loads of weird stuff happening.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

yeah you are right...i guess they just want to take advantage of ppl..if telekom is mine then i will rather call other ppl than her :P hahahaha

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home