Thursday, May 01, 2008

Thank You Kids

Today I went for my exercise in TTDI park as I wanted a change from running in Bkt Kiara Hill. I reach there like 540pm as it was really hot at 5pm. But there were still many people running and doing all types of stuff in the park. All I can say was the park was FULL of humans at all ages. When I was running, I pass many kids and all those kids are extremely cute and they brought joy to me. It was really fun running as you can see all types of kids doing all types of stuff like playing with soil, the little stream trying to catch fishes, badminton, eating ice cream, cycling and many other stuff.

I still remember till now there is this kid who actually just smiled at me just now and she was just a little girl. I believe she is around 2/3 yrs old and boy ur smile was so cute. I wish I could hug those kids who really brought joy to me today. You guys are the best. You guys don't have anything to worry about. I wish I could be like you guys, just run around, cycling and not needing to worry about anything.

THANKS KIDS! YOU MAKE MY DAY


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home