Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Feeling Tired

I don't really know what on earth is wrong with me last 2 days. Really tired last couple of days. Ok I have to say I slept late on Sunday which is at 1130pm. I did get my noon nap and wanted to go for my exercise but due to thunder and dark clouds I could not go for my run in Bkt Kiara. Was extremely tired on Monday and today in office. Even my boss know I was extremely tired coz he was tired too :P

Today I came home and manage to catch around 1 half hours of nap. When I woke up I really feel good. I wish my office had those drinking vending machines to come in really soon with biscuits or other snacks so that I will be well entertain when I am working.

Work so far is good, learn more detail about the as400 system administration. I wish to be strong in both security and at least know the as400 system administration in more detail so I can sell myself even more. So in advance thanks Mr DC Manger :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home