Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oh no!!!

Oh boy, when I went for my meeting today, my boss told us that we will have to do rotate as we have to do overnight once again. But the overnight wont be that many hours. But oh no....just when I thought my overnight days is OVER...... But this overnight is like starting from 12am till maybe max 2am as we have to do full backup or maybe partial backup. But the most important thing is when we are doing the backup there wont be any MSG on the backup if not it will take more time to fix it.

There are so many things in my head now. Have to do the policy + procedure, have to make sure the place is ready and tidy, learn iseries, do other projects and many more other stuff. But I believe I have a lot of things to learn when I am here and I will want to build up this DC with my DC manager to make it one of the best DC that we have done together. So Mr DC MGR, we are going to do the PKL job and it will really look good in our resume next time :P



But Before That, I will Cry 1st Due To OVERNIGHT :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home