Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Printer + My GPS + My Monitor + My Upgrades

The other day when I was at home and I needed to print and photocopy stuff, that is when I truly realize that my printer is the item that is most worth it item I bought last year. Most of the time this kinda items I buy, I don't really use it especially my printer. I think till today I print less than 20 pages. Most of the time the printing is done by my mum.

I think the next thing that is worth while is my Garmin Nuvi 765 GPS. When my uncle used it in Singapore, they were really shocked as it was really accurate. The accuracy is because of the map and also it depends on how fast it can recalculate when you take the wrong turn.

Next was to replace my monitor as it was fried after 9 years. Its an 19 inch monitor, but till today, I think I on less than 20 times too. Haha. I bought it nearly about a month ago 2nd hand from my friends friend who never used it before.

I just got my laptop upgrade by feeding my old laptop with 320GB HDD and 4GB of DDR 2 800. Had to buy this upgrade also because my hard disk is failing on me as it always hang and since my memory is not enough, I decided to feed it with 4GB even though I know I can only see 3.1 or less than 3.1GB on Windows

Anyway all devices was bought by me @ about 2.1K. But I guess at times when the items u knw that you need to use and it is really useful in time of need, then it is really a worth while item to purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home