Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Big Fish

The other day when I was having dinner @ DU, I was watching the TV and this guy love fishing and I am not sure where he went to catch cat fish. The fish is not meant to be eaten but just to catch. The 1st catch was considered quite big and when the last fish he caught, it could be at least a humans weight as it is so big and old. He was really struggling to winch (don't knw the right word) the fish out of the water. When that guy finally manage to bring the fish up, he was trying to pull the fish on board, he was struggling too. Man I have never seen such a big fish before. It is like a shark already. As there is no sound frm the TV, I don't know how heavy and how long was the fish. But it was really so exciting as everyone in the shop was watching and I believe was so excited too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home