Sunday, May 15, 2011

Yumcha + Worship

Check this out.
During dinner in church after Matt's wedding, my friend asked me, what shall we do now?

Liz : What shall we do now? (Clock shows 815pm+)
JT : Go your house yumcha (Kidding manner)
Liz : OK!
JT :OK?
Liz : Yeah
JT : *turn to lim lim*, I wasn't expecting that answer
Lim : *Laugh*
JT : OK we go to your house yumcha


So we were there, drinking tea, catching up and I was having some fun playing Iphone 4 and BB Torch and some of them were eating. After that we decided to go the hall and that is when Liz started to play the piano and I pick up her dad's guitar and we started to have a worship celebration and it was AWESOME. I believe we worship nearly 1hour+ by shooting any songs that went thru our head and it was really good. God was there in our midst (I felt it) and there was no chords to guide me (some I figure out by trying). It is really really good. I left my friends house quite late, but it was worth every hour :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home